So you’ve created a great video. Excellent, but that’s just the first half of the process. The next step is to make sure your video is seen by the right amount of people, the right amount of times, in the right places. If you’re not buying TV or cable airtime, then an online video marketing strategy is essential.
Capstone can help you with these crucial video marketing strategies:
- Video SEO & Video Optimization – optimizing your video for the web, so it’s more easily found in Google searches
- Video Syndication – sharing your video with the masses through social media channels
- Video Pre-Roll Advertising – a demographically and geographically targeted ad campaign that shows 15 or 30 second commercials on the websites your potential customers visit most
- Video Analytics – reporting that not only shows what videos people are watching on your website, but also how much of each video they’re watching and what they’re doing next
Here’s how Capstone Production Group’s video marketing strategies can help your business:
There’s no doubt your potential customers are spending a lot of time using social media. Your video needs to be there too.
Capstone Production Group’s Video Syndication program is a fast way to get your video message in front of thousands of new potential customers through your company’s social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
Video Syndication is an ongoing monthly process and works best when you have a series of videos that can be shared over time. This could be a series of “How To” videos that are related to your business/industry, a series of informative product videos, or a campaign of entertaining TV commercials that you’re also marketing online to gain more traction (at a much lower cost than television ads).
To make it easier to begin a targeted, high-impact video syndication program, we have special video series packages and pricing available.
Video analytics allow you to track user engagement, not just on your website, but within the videos on your website as well. This video interaction information allows you to gather never-before-available data such as:
- which videos people are viewing on your site
- how long viewers are watching your videos
- which parts of your video they’re watching and re-watching
- whether viewers are clicking out of your video early
- what actions viewers are taking after leaving your video
Plus our video heat maps, engagement graphs, and viewing trends reports will give you great insight into the effectiveness of your videos and the user experience. Imagine knowing exactly what parts of a video viewers watched, skipped and re-watched.
Having all of this data and insight at our fingertips means we can help you create better content for a better user experience and drastically improved results.